Thread: Back again page

resinangel is offline Junior Member

Back again

Shop Now
    I was eating primal for about a year and had managed to improve my health and got down to the lightest I've been since high school (around 150 and I'm 5'9). Then around August of 2012 I gradually tapered off to eating SAD again. I'm not really sure why. I think a big part of it was entering into a new relationship and all the eating out that goes with dating someone new and not wanting to deal with "smart" choices and preferring what I perceived to be the "easier" ones.

Fast forward to now and I've gained nearly 50 pounds (that almost physically hurt to type out) and I've been sick on and off for most of the winter. I was trying to find some of my summer clothes to wear and none of them fit anymore. Suddenly it hit me, this NEEDS to STOP. So I'm rededicating myself to the primal lifestyle. My boyfriend doesn't really get it even though he's seen the changes over the last 9 months, but that's ok.

I've been "clean" for 5 days and already my plantar fasciitis (which went away with primal and then reappeared with a vengeance eating SAD) has disappeared. I'm tempted to start weighing myself but know that I should just wait a month so I don't get disappointed if the numbers aren't big enough. I know this isn't going to be easy, but I'm determined to make the change stick this time!

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    well at least this time you know it works and the benefits so i hope it works really well for you