Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motivational Thread For Procrastinators page

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member

Motivational Thread For Procrastinators

Primal Fuel
    I confess, im a horible procrastinator when it comes to excersizing.
    I have a physically demanding job so what usally happens is i get done work, take the dogs for a walk... Think.. "ill do xxx after i sit down for a few minutes" .... And thats it, bugger all gets done after that

So i figured id start this thread for me and all the other procrastinators out there (i know I cant be the only one)
    To post what workout or play time we put in that day.. No matter how small, somethings better than nothing right?

Anyone that wants to help out by cheering us on or posting positive motivational "get off your ass" stuff, will be welcome as I can use all the motivation and prodding to do better that I can get.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

little vase is offline Senior Member

quikky is offline Senior Member
    I'll read this later.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    This is precisely why I've changed the way I exercise. I am a procrastinator as well. If I am not looking forward to doing something then it is probably never going to get done.

What I decided was to make my exercise something that I actually want to do- so I started rock climbing. It's a great workout and it is a very fun activity.

I've also put a pullup bar in my hallway so I can do a few every time I walk past it.

Well so far today 20 minute walk with the dogs first thing in the morning..id like to make this longer but that means mrs "not a morning person" getting up even earlier than 6:45am
    After work another 30 minute walk with the dogs including a session of frisbee with the german shepherd folloed by a session of "drag the 170lb mastiff" a la" sled pull style fo a good 100meters or so...
    Currently we have sunshine and im working on upping my vit D naturally but will try to add in some further excersizes later on

Got in some handstands

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Good job DJ. I bikes to the store and back briefly walked KC. Picked up stuff laying around apartment. Walked to and from bus stop to church about 10 min each way.

I wish it was possible to go to gym directly after work but I would feel so guilty not going home to let KC out. There is no way I would last over 8 hrs not being able to relieve myself.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quikky View Post
    I'll read this later.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast