Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Carb question??? page 2

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigal View Post

A year and a half later I am stuck weight loss wise. I have upped my fat, decreased my protein and get into ketosis nicely. Once the three days pass and I am in ketosis, the weight starts melting and magically dropping. However regardless I still suffer from major carb cravings!!!!! Usually on day 4 or 5 I eat "paleo carbs", the scale goes up and I restart and try to go back into ketosis.

Why do I still suffer with constant carbohydrate cravings even though I've been doing this program for over a year???
    A paleo 'cake' is still cake. All carbs are not created equal. Get your carbs from veggies and fruit, not primalized desserts.

Your craving may be for SWEET, not carb. Time to do a 21-day sugar detox.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

kiwigal is offline Senior Member
    You guys are all fantastic!!!!! Thankyou soo much!!!! I definitely needed to hear this tonight.

I have definitely been struggling with non stop cravings for sugar. I think you are all right!!!!

Time for a diet high in good quality protein, fats and veggies for 30 days.

I need to get back into ketosis and stay there.

You are all fabulous. Thanks for listening!!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigal View Post
    You guys are all fantastic!!!!! Thankyou soo much!!!! I definitely needed to hear this tonight.

I have definitely been struggling with non stop cravings for sugar. I think you are all right!!!!

Time for a diet high in good quality protein, fats and veggies for 30 days.

I need to get back into ketosis and stay there.

You are all fabulous. Thanks for listening!!!!
    thank you for not listening and disregarding my questions entirely. that was wonderful. continue believing what you believe and only taking the advice of people who support your ideas, whether they are right, wrong, or misguided and not based on any real reasoning. good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12