Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to help picky GF eat healthier, but she hates all vegetables... page 3

quikky is offline Senior Member
    The girlfriend should also consider growing up. She doesn't like to eat any vegetables? ::gasp:: You mean for her to be healthier she has to do things she perhaps... Does not like? Oh dear heavens, o' lordy lord!

Paleobird Guest
    Have you ever considered that maybe your girlfriend is right and that she has a really good reason for not liking or eating vegetables?

Maybe she is a natural born carnivore. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76160.html

Why the automatic assumption that lots of veggies=healthy?

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't eat that many vegetables. When I do, they are spinach hidden in fruit smoothies, or broccoli. Broccoli is really the only vegetable I like. Wait, no, I like bell peppers. But only if they have cream cheese smeared on them, or are in a stir fry. I had them on kabobs once, but I had to dip them in something to eat them.

I'm not unhealthy. I can get my nutrients from meats, tubars, fruits, poultry, etc. You can't force feed someone veggies. Some people don't like them. It doesn't make them unhealthy, just encourage alternate sources of nutrition. Maybe she will like broccoli? Oddly, I like broccoli, but don't care for most other veggies.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123