Thread: salt =the problem?

Question salt =the problem?

Shop Now
    i am enjoying a meat and egg plan with butter

i range 1700-2050calories but i've been gaining water i believe

since at that amount i was maintaining maybe would lose too but my intake of bacon is 9pcs a day

i finished last 4pcs for breakfast

3eggs, 4pcs bacon, butter organic unsalted 1tblsp

could this strange weight increase be because of my increase of bacon, since recently when i was having 3pcs i was fine till i upped i had not drop those water pounds and now up 4lbs from weight...however muscles are tight feeling and defined lower fat

just weight not changing but increasing...

Only one way o find out: drop the bacon for a few days (I know, it is hard but you have to do it for science )

Could be that your putting on muscle weight......
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Could be that your putting on muscle weight......
    thats true..i look slimmer but heavy o
    ,kn scale and not able to pinch fat seems like thinner before began but just weight is more lol

ty

An average piece of bacon is 40-50 calories so I doubt you are gaining from a few extra.. but of course it is possible. Are you near your BMR?

I don't stalt much anymore.. just on eggs but protein I typically use a lot of spices and salt is not needed. I was never a big fan of salty though.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by statikcat View Post
    An average piece of bacon is 40-50 calories so I doubt you are gaining from a few extra.. but of course it is possible. Are you near your BMR?

I don't stalt much anymore.. just on eggs but protein I typically use a lot of spices and salt is not needed. I was never a big fan of salty though.

true i believe i'm near my bmr the thing i've notice is my weight wouldn't move even less then bmr and i notice i've been eating sausage/bacon/hotsauce at evrymeal like tblspoon