Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What to drink page 4

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    this is Marks' Daily Apple fitmom; He sells shakes- does one mix it with butter and eat it with a spoon?

Chris did you read this blog? http://www.marksdailyapple.com/soda-...#axzz2TznKSi8K
    Last edited by CarbDodger; 05-21-2013 at 10:30 PM.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Sugar is fine.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChris View Post
    I do drink water most of the time (I'm one of those try to drink a gallon a day of it types) is just that It is boring bland and I like a change and something with a bit of taste once in a while and atm my fallback is the past was to just to add lemon/lime juice or concentrate (even sometimes just a splash of other fruit juices) but only having two or a few other options totally sucks ... when there are dozens and dozens of various flavor pack options out there for everyone else... YES I mean I could just make and store something or on a rear occasion have a chem pack as part of my 10% or whatever just was hope for some good alterative. Yea yea yea I know Grok would have just stuck his head in a stream, hack a branch of a maple tree to drank the sap or chugged down the blood of the wildebeest butů.
    Why do you need your beverage to entertain you? Every sip does not need to be a party in your mouth. Toss some water back and get on with your day
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

lashes86 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You can buy some berry tea (or whatever you'd like) steep it, refrigerate, and make some iced tea. I add a few drops of stevia to sweeten it up! It's so tasy!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234