Thread: Wedding journal page

bride2be is offline Junior Member

Wedding journal

Primal Fuel
    Hi all, I'm going to start keeping track of my food and progress In a journal, to keep myself on track! I've been primal since may 1st, lost 7lbs and gained back 1.8lbs as of this morn!
    I'm getting married in 11weeks!
    Currently I'm 142.6lbs (my goal is 120lbs) so I need to lose on average 2lbs a week) I have an event in 3 weeks so I'm going to try not "cheat" I hate that word! I see this as more of a lifestyle change, with added bonus of weight loss I ate chocolate yesterday and felt crap an lethargic afterwards!
    Height 5'3"
    Sw 147lbs (may 1st)
    Cw 142.6lbs (totm)
    Gw 120lbs

Yesterday: went terrible! Trust me to start a journal and the first day I mess it up!!
    Had a lot of food (totm!) but was still low carb and today I'm down to 141.8lbs so am happy about that!
    Plan today:
    Breakfast:
    Omelette with rashers, tomatoes, broccoli, onion.
    Snack:
    Peanuts (max 50g)
    Lunch:
    Chipotle soup (yummy!)
    Dinner:
    Turkey burgers and salad with feta cheese.

Hoping to get into the 9stones by Friday (hoping that I'm holding water weight) and that it's achievable!

Ok we'll again yesterday went not as planned! Ate a lot of Choc!! Went to try on my dress and it fits perfect was so happy cause I had ordered it in a size smaller which then led to an "I don't need to lose that much weight so I can have this Choc" bad idea! I feel so tired this morn after the sugar
    Weighed and am back up to 141.8lbs (not where I wanted to be!)
    Ill weigh on Wednesday and hopefully by down to 139lns by then Until then, I'm going to really increase my fat and protein and try stick to under 30g carbs a day-to kick start this weight loss!
    Today plan:
    Breakfast:
    Cheese and pepper salami
    Lunch:
    Turkey, coleslaw, cheese
    Dinner:
    Chicken and veg
    Snack:
    Peanuts.

Sorry went off the wayside for a few days! My dress arrived and it fits perfectly (had ordered it in a size smaller) so was delighted, which resulted in me saying "great I don't need to lose weight now!" Been sticking to low carb 50-100g a day but been making terrible choices! A lot of chocolate, cheese and peanuts! It shows now though cause yesterday 1 weighed 144.6lbs!!! I still want to lose at least a stone, I've my first fitting in a month so I'm going to stick to below 50g carbs a day until then!
    Yesterday was a good day:
    Breakfast:
    2 pieces of Gouda cheese
    2 hard boiled eggs
    Break:
    Slice of ham
    Piece of Gouda
    Laughing cow
    Lunch:
    Chicken
    Coleslaw
    Small Amt cheddar cheese
    Onions/peppers/jalapeņos
    Snack:
    40g dry roasted peanuts
    Dinner:
    Chicken curry
    Snack:
    2 pieces of Choc

Actually when I write it down it doesn't look good at all!!!
    I kept my carbs below 50g and my cals below 1500 so I'm happy about that but I'm eating/snacking a lot!
    Ill try better today! I have 2 weddings today so that's going to be difficult, ill be having drinks but ill stick to vlc other than that! Really hope to be in the 130's by next Tuesday!

Just weighed and I'm 143.0lbs so I'm very happy with that!
    Today:
    Breakfast:
    2 boiled eggs with butter
    Piece of Gouda
    Snack:
    Coffee with soya milk
    Piece of Gouda
    Lunch:
    Chicken
    Coleslaw
    Peppers/onions
    Snack:
    Peanuts
    Dinner:
    Don't know yet

After two weddings and an afters I now weigh a whopping 144.6lbs! So once again my goal for Saturday is to be in the 130's (4 days) which I know if I stick to it it's possible as have gained water/glycogen stores over the weekend. I have another event this weekend and then that's it before the wedding thank god! So can really concentrate on the weight loss without any alcohol food crap! I noticed that recently I've forgotten what hunger really feels like as I'm constantly snacking on cheese/nuts so the plan for today is to actually try get hungry
    Breakfast:
    2 boiled eggs
    Butter
    Coffee
    Break:
    Coffee
    Lunch:
    Tuna,mayo, peppers, onions
    Dinner:
    Beef burger, feta, pine nuts, salad
    Ill be trying not to weigh till Saturday morning, which for me is very difficult as I'm a daily weigher!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also have first dress fitting in 25days! Am aiming to get to 130lbs by then (14.6lbs to lose) oops! Have left this very late!