Lol - so true!
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
1) I'm not losing weight - what am I doing wrong?
2) Carbs vs Fat
3) Carb flu / sugar cravings
3) I can't sleep / have no energy / feel like I'm about to die (Oh, and I happen to be eating VLC.)
6) The latest fad (iodine / steak and eggs / cold water therapy / potato diet etc)
8) Bullet proof coffee
9) Argument about some foodstuff or other
10) Evil insulin
Am I forgetting anything?
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."
- Ray Peat