Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 4th in the USA/Adam Kokesh and such page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

July 4th in the USA/Adam Kokesh and such

Primal Fuel
    Are the yankees here familiar with this emerging madness?

July 4th, some an-caps, anti-establishment types, led by a guy with a popular internet show named Adam Kokesh, are planning on protesting in DC with loaded rifles.

Same guy staged a similar march for just veterans last year? 2 years ago? I forget- but they all turned their back on the white house and saluted an imaginary, not-the-real commander and chief like.

So now its a whole, open to the public kind of thing, and so many people on facebook are hyping it like its Bastille Day 2.0.

Thoughts?

Let's add, significantly, that over the weekend, Adam Kokesh was arrested in Philly at one of those smoke-outs that I talk about on here, where we get together and smoke blunts at the Liberty Bell. He is in Federal custody now in Philly not far from where we smoke. All of the people who are hyping the 4th of July march around here are also now surrounding the detention center and demanding his release, playing at ruckus.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    gathering anywhere in protest with loaded weapons is a bad idea

gathering with loaded weapons at the white house, with nutballs bound to be heading there too, is gonna be a clusterfck
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Right? His organization and supporters say that it is "symbolic." LOL

Isn't a symbol like...not the exact thing? As in, a symbol of a loaded gun is not supposed to be a loaded gun...

If they did it with Blunts, that would be so much better.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

i wonder if the news will air it when they all get blown up as a precaution
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Sure they will.

I am already preparing to hear about how gun owners are an existential threat to these beloved and blessed, exceptional united states, with reassurances that our brave police and integrated national guard law enforcement are risking their lives to protect us all from the murderous anarchy of the ignorant rebels.

guns are indeed a major threat to our security as a whole. i became aware of their sentience and malevolent intent when i was a child. no one believed me and now look, they've taken over and killed everyone

for real, the anti-gun people.. i don't think they've ever had bad things happen to them by bad people
    beautiful
    yeah you are

here's the arrest. So much crazy shit on facebook from this Philly circle of people

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I expect to see an accident or two in the news.

I hear that all kinds of state capitals are going to have similar things happening in them for the 4th.

Crazy fuckin crazy holy shit! I am bugging out.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    the only thing holding any group of protesters back are rules. that's really all i can think of when i watch a bunch of people yelling at authority figures trying to maintain peace

same thing with people in health circles getting angry at illegal raw milk and gmo. how many bricks would be shat if everyone blogging about it actually went and walked en masse into congress
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast