That sucks. But finding a professional that can help you isn't an easy task. If you are anywhere near the Twin Cities (MN), I would recommend Adam T Glass (he also does some phone consulting and has a website with some excellent articles, though you will have to dig to get to them).
But, there are a lot of unanswered questions that a professional would need before even attempting to help you:
1) Your stats (age, gender, height, weight, etc).
2) What ranges of motions cause you pain? Does changing the weight (such as decreasing it by lifting the leg off the ground) change the pain you feel?
3) Is the pain consistent on a day to day basis? Or does it change over time?
4) Since childhood, what major injuries have you had?
5) What is your movement history (such as daily physical activity as well as any sports or other impact related activities) since childhood?
6) What have you tried to help this problem? Did any of the treatments make it better or worse?