After my chocolate cookie and fruit loop fest last night I decided I have to do something different if I don't want to keep doing this to myself...having a great stretch of days followed by a binge that make me feel horribly both physically and mentally and then undoes all my great progress weight wise and feeling good...so I've decide to do something I've never done which is to be semi public about this and post here and see if the help and support of like minded strangers helps me move past this cycle...my goals are to IF 20/4 and to eat mindfully and primally. I will take it day by day and celebrate each day/week that passes and build on my success and learn from my missteps...if anyone would like to hit the reset button for the last time with me that would be awesome!!!

Ran 3 miles at the lake this morning and appreciated the beauty of the day, the smell of the dew and how great it is to be alive, fit and healthy! Came back, did some homework with DS and drank some coffee with 1TB of light cream...have a day of activities planned and the weather is beautiful today...going to focus on starting fresh, moving forward....