Hi all!

I've been eating primal for 2 mos. now and definitely love how it makes me feel, the ease of it, and the fact that I don't feel deprived. I've fallen 'off the wagon' a couple of times here and there but mostly I don't find it hard to stick to. However...I'm frustrated. I've been eating this way, plus working with a trainer doing what is essentially CrossFit 2 x week, plus either biking, sprinting, running or swimming usually 3 other days, for the past 2 months and I've basically lost NO weight!!! (lost 5 lbs. initially, then it came back)

Granted, I do not have a lot to lose. I'm 47, 5'9" and 150 lbs. Except for most of my life, except the past 10 years (before my son was born), I was a stable 135 lbs, which is where I want to get back to. Hell, I'd be happy with a strong 140 at this point.

I know I'm getting stronger, which feels great, and I know muscle weighs more than fat -- but how much more? I've put the scale away and tried not to think about. But my clothes don't fit any differently than they did 2 months ago. And I just can't budget this tire of fat around my waist!! I've scoured some of the other threads on here started by people frustrated by same situation. But I don't have any insurance now so I can't afford a trip to the doc for expensive glucose or thyroid tests. I'm just going to have to figure it out on my own.

So if this resonates with anyone else and you want to compare notes, please give me a shout!

Signed,
Frustrated in Ohio