Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you feel like an oddball as far as your tastes are concerned? page 3

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just had to take a pic of this:

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Just had to take a pic of this:

As to the oddball question. I moved around a lot as a child, so I often felt like the odd one. I've gotten used to it both on the food thing and other things. I once worked at an accounting firm where I was the only registered Democrat. I didn't get my Bachelor's 'til I was almost 30 for no reason other than I went when I was ready. I tend to travel to the beat of a different drum in general, so being a little odd about my food is hardly a blip.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123