Thread: off topic diet tail! page

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member

off topic diet tail!

So I'm at Tesco's buying a bag of dog food for my dog. While in the check-out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog food Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with food Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Now that you've read this I have to confess, I copied it. Now copy and share. Make someone else laugh lol.

Paleobird Guest
    True story:

I was moving the last bits and pieces from my house to my new condo including the contents of my fridge and freezer. I had a Trader Joe bag full of US Wellness Meats Petburger (which is just fatty grass fed beef with 10% liver and heart added).

The handle on the bag broke and the 1lb frozen packages went bouncing all over the courtyard. One of my new neighbors, on her way out to walk her dog, stopped to help me pick up the mess.

She asked me all about it, where I got it, how much it cost, etc. saying that she has been reading about switching her dog (a little purse pooch) to a raw diet.

I didn't quite work up the nerve to tell her that I eat more of the "petburger" than my dog does. Although I do share sometimes and let him lick off the plate and clean the frying pan for me.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    ^Awww well at least her purse pooch (nearly flipped those words, ew) will benefit from your wisdom, even if the neighbor won't :-p
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Ha, a perfect Friday afternoon read
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Haha....both stories are so good. I'm dying.