Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feminism page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Feminism

Primal Fuel
    I think that I am a feminist, and yet, a great many women who also use this word often weigh in 100% against me and any stance that I take.

So, do we have any lady feminists, and can you explain to me what makes one that word?

I thought that it was about empowering women to develop their womanhood, and also observing and eradicating the obstacles that were put in place to monopolize resources (including intangible ones like status) in men's camps, but that's apparently not correct.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Why do you think you're a feminist?

Shouldn't you be a gender equalist?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Why do you think you're a feminist?

Shouldn't you be a gender equalist?
    Sounds like something a man would say. F*cking oppressor.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Well I am a feminist because I have a penis, really is the short answer... lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    tits or gtfo perfidy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Medium answer is- obviously I have a very deep and fundamental desire to reduce all men to servitude or extinction save myself, that I might monopolize the expressions of gratitude for my reverent adulation of womanhood.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    So you're a typical man hating feminist?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Do you like penises?

edit: penii?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Do you like penises?
    I'm rather attached to mine.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I think that I am a feminist, and yet, a great many women who also use this word often weigh in 100% against me and any stance that I take.

So, do we have any lady feminists, and can you explain to me what makes one that word?

I thought that it was about empowering women to develop their womanhood, and also observing and eradicating the obstacles that were put in place to monopolize resources (including intangible ones like status) in men's camps, but that's apparently not correct.
    What a curious definition of feminism.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast