Thread: just wanted to share my good news

Cool just wanted to share my good news

Shop Now
    its 2 months since I had 2nd removal of my cancer and there is no new growth at all. I am so relieved. Its better than my oncologist expected as it was so aggressive and had re-established its self so quickly after the 1st removal.
    I also found out my oncologist hasn't eaten any grain based foods except occasional rice for 5 years!

Congratulations, CarbDodger!! Great news on the cancer. Smart oncologist, huh? I assume s/he was approving of your own way of eating.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

That's great news! And a great doc for you.

Wonderful

Congratulations!! This is WONDERFUL news!

Paleobird Guest
    Hi, Carbdodger.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I just hit the five years post treatment mark on my cancer. So, yes, there is a life post cancer and I wish you a long a healthy one.

You and I can continue to tell all those folks who tell us we *need* to eat more carbs where to stuff it. This works. That's all that matters.

it is wonderful and feels like a great weight off my shoulders. Its more incentive to pursue this lifestyle and get fitter and hopefully I might still be clear at my next exam in July

Shop Now
    CarbDodger that is indeed very very good news. Best wishes to you for the future.