Thread: Completely confused page

rjfixerswife is offline Junior Member

Completely confused

I am so ready to start this lifestyle, I am just completely confused on everything I've read. A friend sent me this direction and I pray I can get it figured out!!! I am 45 and ready to take my life and body back into my own hands. To make it healthy and happy again. And to get rid of this depression.....

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Focus on eating whole foods, real foods. If it has a life cycle, eat it. Try not to over think it too much and PLEASE read the book. The forums are NOT the best place to learn about this lifestyle, they are handy for bouncing off ideas and trying out new strategies AFTER - MUCH AFTER you have done a few months of simple primal eating.

Best of luck.

Also, read The Mood Cure for your depression issues, the dietary guidelines in that book are very primal (save some mentions of whole grains which you can ignore)
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Huarache Gal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Focus on eating whole foods, real foods. If it has a life cycle, eat it. Try not to over think it too much and PLEASE read the book. The forums are NOT the best place to learn about this lifestyle, they are handy for bouncing off ideas and trying out new strategies AFTER - MUCH AFTER you have done a few months of simple primal eating.
    This. iniQuity is spot on. Don't let all the discussions in the forums throw you for a loop.