Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a crossroads, and I need help!

I've been paleo for about a year and a half, but due to being in school and working, I never have gotten serious about working out regularly. Sure, I walk to class, and every once in a while I'll rollerblade or do some body weight workouts, but I need an actual plan.

Right now I am looking at a few options, but money and time constraints says I can't do them all, and I don't know which would be most beneficial. I really want to tone and shape muscles, and also loose fat (of course, I'm sure you've all been here). I'm about 5'9", about 150lbs and athletic, but pretty flabby due to the lack of exercise over the last few years (ha).

So here's what I'm considering.
1. Joining the local YMCA and doing group exercise classes. They have stuff like Yoga, Pilates, BODYPUMP (barbell class, maybe legit lifting, maybe not. I can't really tell from the description). They also have an outdoor lap pool that I would take advantage of in the spring and summer for sure.
2. Martial arts. I'm not %100 what kind (that's another thing I'm fuzzy on). But being a young single girl, I've always thought it would be a good plan. I'm just not sure if it would be best fitness wise.
3. Parkour. There is a gym nearby that offers parkour classes and some open gym time afterwards once a week. Of course, I would have to do something else with this I think.

So time and money wise I can either do 1, 2, 3, 1 and 3, or 2 and 3, but not 1 and 2, or all of them. I'm open to any other suggestions as well. I don't think personal training, or crossfit, is an option though, way too expensive for my budget.