Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Angelina Jolie

Primal Fuel
    Just when I thought that American culture had already reached the lowest and most unholy depths of abomination and depravity (haha anyone ever heard of a bug party?), we get this news.

I used to wonder as a kid how there could be civilizations like the Aztecs, where all their shit was bedecked in death imagery, and you look at their stuff and think, "Damn what a fuckin depraved and miserable, gloomy motherfucker of a civilization." But then by about 2006, it became clear that the next generation was thoroughly immersed without question in the contemporary zombie skull and death cult. Women cheering the amputation of their breasts is definitely like a qualitative new low for mankind.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    she didn't want to die like her mom

it's her body she'll do what she wants with it

a woman is more than her body parts

medical advancements aren't all bad

you see where i'm going with this
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

seashells is offline Senior Member
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/he...r-dilemma.html

I didn't see a link so I just posted the first google search result and assume this is the story.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    having a genetic cancer myself and having had the suspect chunk of bowel removed I understand exactly how she feels. If telling every one about it helps her cope and makes other people feel better about them doing the same where's the problem? plus they aren't cheering the loss of their breasts, they are cheering the fact that they've reduced the chance of dying from a nasty disease quite considerably.

7 percent, according to the article that I read...
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

I am amused by much of this narrative, but the emergent trend that I am noticing on facebook is that the same women who criticize religion for its views of women and sexuality are cheering the mutilation of implicitly cancerous femininity.

But some doctors also expressed worry that her disclosure could be misinterpreted by other women, fueling the trend toward mastectomies that are not medically necessary for many early-stage breast cancers.
    this reminds me of a series of pics i saw of a dude getting a poker card burn scarred onto his body *just because*

'i should get a mastectomy too!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    anyone ever heard of a bug party?
    Not until right now. I went right to urban dictionary to see what it was. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I am amused by much of this narrative, but the emergent trend that I am noticing on facebook is that the same women who criticize religion for its views of women and sexuality are cheering the mutilation of implicitly cancerous femininity.
    i am not a woman because i have breasts, a woman without breasts is no less feminine
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast