Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page 5

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member

My issue with this is the climate of fear and hostility it generates, and how subtly it is already, after one afternoon, normal to equate breasts with cancer risks.
    You live under a rock? You go 15 minutes without seeing breast cancer pink shit everywhere.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Paleobird Guest
    My only question to the non-Perfidy posters in this thread is why are you bothering to argue with a lunatic?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Big fake and synthetic boobs is probably what Nature intended to do but couldn’t complete, so doctors took over and improved nature esthetically for the miracle of a deep Boob cleavage! And everybody is happy with the new “look” except maybe the toddlers! First I found the texture a bit strange when dealing with girls that had fake boobs, like they were going to explode or something, but then I learned to handle it, so now I barley notice the difference anymore.....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    You live under a rock? You go 15 minutes without seeing breast cancer pink shit everywhere.
    I know, to which I have objected fiercely in my environment for like 10 years. I love asking people with that shit,
    "why do breast cancer sufferers count more than other kinds of cancer patients?" Guaranteed to make the muggles squirm on the street.

But now, whenever a pink ribbon is visible, in the darkness of the unconscious, which is shaped by media images, social status cues and electronic hypnotic media inundation, people will make the assocation, "OMG Breasts = cancer." Its happening already just from today's discussions. The idiots are already entrenching their fear and self-hatred into their conception of themselves and their power, or lack of it.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    It does make one wonder, why a man would want a woman who is a complete stranger to him to be willing to give her life to provide him with a little more pr0n that claims he doesn't even want. Curious.

Oh my god! How are you interpreting what I am saying as that at all? You obviously have the issue in this arena; my argument is that I have seen coverage already using the word "hero" and "preventative surgery" as the same mingled idea. We are not talking about intelligent people here, celebrity followers- we are talking about very tragically diminished and dependent personalities with no sense of self and a desperate appetite to identify with this or that status symbol and cult personality. The seed is planted. You are just not paying any attention at all if you are going to argue with me that this event does not have seriously memetic gravity that will affect the psychology of masses of people.

(only because man has been reduced by eugenics, oppression and malnutrition to a subhuman, handicapped and domesticated organism)
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

but for real get away from this idea that I have any objection because now her boobs aren't around or something. Always always thought that she was an overhyped alien-life-form looking bitch. My concern is that now all of the women that I know who are weak-minded and subject to idiotic mass-psychology fads already now are thinking "boobs = cancer scare = entitlement to celebrity quality medical care for unnecessary worry."

kenn is offline Senior Member
    It's damning that she gets more press than the scandals and the abortion doctor get
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Youre acting like this shit is new, perfidy

she isnt the first actress to get a mastectomy, christina applegate had breast cancer and she was celebrated for her strength in surviving. Droves of women didnt get their breasts removed then either just like men didnt preemptively get their balls
    removed after tom green had testicular cancer

if you want to get all et up ober something then get mad at the websites that feature women displaying their mastectomy scars with pride or with tears in the message of 'i survived despite losing the feature that makes me a woman' because of people like you who say your breasts are what makes you feminine

it's not species ending genital mutilation, its survival

which is "primal"
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    One of the concepts of the whole primal/paleo way of living and eating is that while you may be genetically predisposed to a disease or condition, by eating and living correctly (staying away from processed food, getting plenty of exercise and sunlight, etc.), you may keep that "bad gene" from being switched on to active mode to give you cancer.

Angelina Jolie, while having a double mastectomy was certainly her choice, treated a non-existent diagnosis of breast cancer. She did not treat the root cause of what might have switched that gene on that might of given her that cancer.

I firmly believe that the rise in cancers over the past several decades is directly related to diet, so called "health care" and lifestyle. Over use of antibiotics that inhibit the immunity system (which also fights cancers in addition to germs), poor diet, no exercise and the slathering on of SPF 500000 sunblock is the root cause of the rise in cancers.

Using the same (flawed) logic of Ms. Jolie, if I'm predisposed to having testicular cancer, I should have my balls removed. Oh Shit! I'm adopted! I don't know my birth family history! Off to the doctor to be castrated I'll go...yea, right.

We are all predisposed to die of something, we are born, we die, it is up to us to choose the lifestyle that will stretch the time between birth and death out as long as possible. Assuming we don't get run over by a truck mind you.

If hacking off body parts is the only way to stretch that time out, I'll take an early death thank you very much.

Or, I could treat my body right, eat the right things, exercise, get sunlight, etc. and, before I forget, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DOCTORS!

But that is just me, your results may vary.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast