Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page 4

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Pre-emptive amputation is probably not primal lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    neither are bandaids, but what are you gonna do in this day and age?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Yeah right. Grok had 40 different kinds of saliva/plant & animal matter mixture adhesives.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

You know what primal tribes DID practice mystical-ruler sanctioned amputation? The psychotic and superstitious ones whose cultures were animated by fear and hysteria that was fed by cynical profiteer story-tellers.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    She still has tits, they are just fake now like the rest of Hollywood's. Plus now she has a reduced chance of cancer.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    How about this... You don't have to like what she did.
    But that's OK, it's not your body so it's not your choice, and what you think really doesn't matter at all.

Her chance of getting cancer was reduced by over 80%.
    BRCA1 carriers have an 87% chance of developing an aggressive form of breast cancer...
    After preemptive double mastectomy they have about a 5% chance of developing it.

Also, she still has boobs.
    They have just had a tuneup like many other's her age both in and OUT of Hollywood.
    With all of the ladies in Hollywood getting plastic surgery alterations done to their bodies every year, why feel the need to pick on the ONE who did it for medical reasons?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Cause 'MURICA
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

How about this... You don't have to like what she did.
    But that's OK, it's not your body so it's not your choice, and what you think really doesn't matter at all.
    that's just stupid logic, and you will find that if you apply it to your own life, then you are contradicting yourself and sewing hypocrisy everywhere all the time.

Obviously other human beings affect me. Especially when they are in the stratosphere and have credulous, slavering loyalist trend-followers by the millions around the globe, all behaving according to cues that they take from these people. I have to live in the culture that they create.

Her chance of getting cancer was reduced by over 80%.
    BRCA1 carriers have an 87% chance of developing an aggressive form of breast cancer...
    Says who? The same piece of shit profiteer death-cult medical establishment that everyone here turns their back on in their daily life? The FDA? LOL

Also, she still has boobs.
    They have just had a tuneup like many other's her age both in and OUT of Hollywood.
    With all of the ladies in Hollywood getting plastic surgery alterations done to their bodies every year, why feel the need to pick on the ONE who did it for medical reasons?
    My issue with this is the climate of fear and hostility it generates, and how subtly it is already, after one afternoon, normal to equate breasts with cancer risks. Its just the fuckin old puritanical haters of women and sex in a new marking package.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Men get breast cancer too and the rates are rising. Male BRCA mutation carriers are higher risk for breast cancer as well, Men tend to die as they get diagnosed later. Men who have a sister with a BRCA2 mutation cancer can also opt for tissue removal as their risks are quite elevated..

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    blah blah medical establishment fear-speak. I thought that this website existed for people who are aware that what passes for medicine is actually a humankind wrecking racket that consciously opposes and suppresses real health.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast