Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page 3

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So is she having her ovaries removed too??

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Who said I have any sexual appreciation of angelina jolie? False. From the days Tomb Raider came out, I thought, "overhyped bullshit. She is the Beatles of asses."
    you perceive this as gender mutilation

she perceives it as survival

if you're going to get mad at mutilation, you should turn your energies towards tribes who ritually slice and scar their toddlers and children

or the girls in africa who get their clitorises and labia scraped off with no pain killer

or monsanto
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Silvergirl is offline Senior Member
    I have had two sisters recently go through breast cancer, one isn't doing so well, hers had metastasized to her lymph nodes, not getting over the two surgeries and chemo very well at all. Did not show up in mammograms. Both had it around the same age. Honestly, before Angelina, I was thinking of having the BRCA test done and if positive am considering the surgery. I already have calcium deposits and am being watched carefully, and repeated mammograms may well cause cancer itself. So please put yourself in others shoes before slamming the idea. This is not a decision you do lightly, it is mentally quite devastating, but the alternative is much much worse.
    Starting Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, goal weight in November 2012.
    Now 95lbs and holding.
    Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    breasts are a gender marker, sure. they're used to feed infants
    Nah. If that were their primary function, they'd be like chimp teats, which look like BOTTLES THAT YOU USE TO FEED CHILDREN.

They are an evolutionary adaptation to being bi-pedal, because males used to only have an ass to look at and assess, and upright, face-to-face women developed a surrogate pair of ass-lobes to recapture our fleeting attention.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    From an evolutionary perspective, the breasts are over developed sweat glands. Kinda takes the glamour out of it when you think about it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Nah. If that were their primary function, they'd be like chimp teats, which look like BOTTLES THAT YOU USE TO FEED CHILDREN.

They are an evolutionary adaptation to being bi-pedal, because males used to only have an ass to look at and assess, and upright, face-to-face women developed a surrogate pair of ass-lobes to recapture our fleeting attention.
    breasts are baby feeders, why would you want to sexualize the enfamil chest containers?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

That's just not scientifically true though. See I just see that opinion as more despising of femininity.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

nah, that opinion is annoyance at assertations that pre-emptive cancer fighting is nothing more than attention seeking gender mutilation
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I thought that like, raspberries and shit were cancer preventative actions...

haha how bout them ovaries? Poor guy had to ask twice

she has a gene mutation, which means she is highly predisposed to developing cancer

her mom died of cancer

she has a whole stable of kids to not die for

i gotta be honest, if i were in her shoes i would for sure get the surgery done as well. why? my 2 grandparents who had cancer died horribly. tits/cancer/tits/cancer *hand scales*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast