Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page 2

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.
    was so disgusting

i have a bunch of scars of my own, i don't find them hot either
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    In the near future, there will be a parade of irrelevant celebrity males all assuring us that scarrified craters are so hot.
    What "scarified craters"? No doubt, because she had it done while not cancerous, she was able to schedule the reconstructive surgery to take place at the same time.

Women do not exist solely to decorate your world.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Are you familiar with the buddhist lesson about the chariot? You know, it's not its wheels. It isnt its axle, etc. And wheels, axles, reins, whatever- do not make a chariot?

how can you deny that breasts are part of womanhood...? Haha its already happening at an accelerated rate.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Women do not exist solely to decorate your world.
    Nor do they exist to infect it with a poisonous contagion of hysterial self-mutilating fear or adulating cults of credulous despisers-of-the-body.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Are you familiar with the buddhist lesson about the chariot? You know, it's not its wheels. It isnt its axle, etc. And wheels, axles, reins, whatever- do not make a chariot?

how can you deny that breasts are part of womanhood...? Haha its already happening at an accelerated rate.
    breasts are a gender marker, sure. they're used to feed infants
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Nor do they exist to infect it with a poisonous contagion of hysterial self-mutilating fear or adulating cults of credulous despisers-of-the-body.
    Nor do they exist to sacrifice their lives by risking cancer so that men around them can believe they are "real", because only women with "real breasts" count as human beings for you.

Or do you put all women on the same plane as blow-up dolls?

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Because I am an ignorant peasant I have no idea what you are all talking about and I suspect that I'm happier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Because I am an ignorant peasant I have no idea what you are all talking about and I suspect that I'm happier for it.
    tl;dr version is angelina jolie had a dna screening, found she had a mutation that made her 87% likely to develope breast and/or ovarian cancer. her mom died of cancer, she didn't want to die on her kids, so she got a double mastectomy and rebuilt her chest with implants

the ultimate sex symbol of today is a mere mortal and i think some guys are having a difficult time handling it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Who said I have any sexual appreciation of angelina jolie? False. From the days Tomb Raider came out, I thought, "overhyped bullshit. She is the Beatles of asses."

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    I support a woman's choice when it comes to her health and well-being.

However, I am not a big fan of this particular woman flaunting her decision when in all likelihood it is more publicity stunt than anything else. I cannot support the sexualization of a disease for the sake of garnering more temporary attention.

In much the same way, I support folks adopting children and giving them the chance to thrive. I do not support flaunting said children like accessories (collect all the colors to match your wardrobe!).
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast