Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie page 10

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm curious- 2 days ago, how many women really thought of their breasts as some worthless and burdensome obsolete vestigual appendage? Because now it just seems like the normal interpretation of them (which is my fear, and the nature of my objection to this coverage)

edit: It just occured to me that the girls on my FB page who are most adamantly defending this bullshit and who are hating on my Comments with the most vitriol WEAR STUPID BRACELETS THAT SAY I <3 BOOBS!

Do you see the doublethink psy-op in this?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Coop12oz is offline Junior Member
    I am a female, and just watched my aunt die of breast cancer, so it is a topic I am not far removed from. Still, no way do I think going to the extreme of removing your boobs is the way to approach cancer prevention. All the women on here think the USDA is full of crap (or you would not be eating primal) but yet believe the medical establishment to lead us in the right direction on this topic? The same people who are telling you to eat your seven servings of healthy whole grains day are also telling the American people this is a logical preventative measure. I cannot imagine this is a better alternative to eating the right foods and taking care of yourself. But there is NO money in telling the public to eat lots of green veggies....

You heard her! SHES A WITCH!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

kenn is offline Senior Member
    The feminist snap back reaction to this thread is strong
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I'm curious- 2 days ago, how many women really thought of their breasts as some worthless and burdensome obsolete vestigual appendage? Because now it just seems like the normal interpretation of them (which is my fear, and the nature of my objection to this coverage)
    i think the only people who thought that 2 days ago up til today are transgendered or insane

you're blowing my mind right now

where did that even come from?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

The way the replies roll in on this thread, I wouldnt have time to reply to you Bloodorchid and be relevant- but, if you go back over these 10 pages, you will find a great many comments that can be summarised as, "eh breasts are worthless anyway."

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    The feminist snap back reaction to this thread is strong
    where? hi btw. but where?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    The way the replies roll in on this thread, I wouldnt have time to reply to you Bloodorchid and be relevant- but, if you go back over these 10 pages, you will find a great many comments that can be summarised as, "eh breasts are worthless anyway."
    i think you and i are reading intent differently on here because i haven't gotten that impression yet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

here's one from you:

breasts are a gender marker, sure. they're used to feed infants
    (dunno if this poster is male or female)
    From an evolutionary perspective, the breasts are over developed sweat glands
    you again
    breasts are baby feeders, why would you want to sexualize the enfamil chest containers?

haha ok I got bored on page 4, but it seems like you are the worst offender, so, my question is actually for you. On Monday, did you think this about breasts?

Let's say I started a thread, "Breasts are over-rated!" and then said in my first post that sexualizing them is stupid, that they are just to feed babies, and that people who are into them are silly.

What kind of reactions would I get today? Last weekend?

(also BloodOrchid, I think that I am a feminist)

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast