Thread: Creatine question page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Creatine question

Primal Fuel
    I started using it about 2 weeks ago, and the weight I lift and the reps are way up, all good, cool.

So, the bottle use instructions say that I should be taking it on my off-days also.

Is that just to sell more Creatine, or is there an actual reason to do this?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

JimmyDamage is offline Senior Member
    I take it every day and am getting great results. However, I've never just taken it on days I train so I can't compare the two. If I were you I would at least try it. Creatine is so cheap taking it a couple extra days a week shouldn't have a big effect on your wallet either.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    For real? Haha I have no idea about the cost- the bottle that I got now was just like a random free lil gift in my last Vita-cost order.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    It's pretty cheap when you buy it by the pound. I used to use it when I was speedskating. I could really feel the difference.

boomingno is offline Member
    From what I have read most protocols for creatine recommend daily usage. But if you're noticing effects from workout days only, you could probably just stick with that until you plateau.