Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techie Journal page

Techie is offline Member

Techie Journal

Primal Fuel
    Hello,

I am going to start keeping a nutrition and activity journal that can be found here.

I am an American that has been working in Italy since April and until July. After that I will be walking to Camino de Santiago, Spain from France.

I have been Primal for 2 months after reading every blog post on MDA over the past 3 years, as well as reading everything from Sisson, Wolf, Cordain, Kresser, MacDonald, and Taubes.

Excuse me for my bad typos,
    Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Techie is offline Member
    May 14

No Breakfast

Snack: Double Espresso (black) with shot of whole milk.

Lunch: Cauliflower au Gratin, some type of aged beef with provolone, large salad, olives. Half a glass of white wine mixed with Sparkling water.

Dinner: Probably a pound of pork (with the skin, cut straight from the carcass), salad with shrimp, glass of red wine.

After: an entire bottle of Tuscan red wine, it was free -

(I only cheat 1-2 times per week, usually on alcohol).

Excuse me for my bad typos,
    Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Techie is offline Member
    No Breakfast

Coffee with Cream

Lunch: 2 servings of salmon, carrots.

Snack: Cheated with 1 small slice of Bruschetta.

Dinner: Fillet of Whitefish (Gilthead), curry chicken, broccoli with butter, glass of red wine

After: Another glass of red wine

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Techie is offline Member
    May 16

Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon

Snack: Black Espresso with milk

Lunch: Chicken and Zucchini cut into thin spaghetti strips, beef carpaccio with olive oil and capers, cooked spinach, small amount of potato dumplings in cheese sauce. White wine mixed with sparkling water.

Dinner: Flan (yes gluten) with ham. Risotto with asparagus, Large amount of veal cut straight from the rump, some roasted potatoes and vegetable pudding.

(I IMF tomorrow so this is a carb load up)

Techie is offline Member
    May 17 - Friday

Midnight: 1 bottle of white wine, some dancing.

No breakfast

No lunch

Dinner: 8oz sirloin steak, giant bowl of mixed greens, grilled vegetables (onion, zucchini, carrot, tomato), olive oil and vinegar, half of a potato roasted in butter. 2 scoops of gelato.

11pm: bottle of red wine, 2 cans of Italian beer.

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Techie is offline Member
    May 18 - Saturday

No breakfast

Lunch: Banana and a strawberry, can of Peroni beer

Dinner: A few slices of tripe, a cup of fresh made ricotta with tomatoes, a Caesar salad minus the croutons, grilled green peppers, and large amount of turkey.

Passed on wine, probably will til next Thursday.

Techie is offline Member
    May 19 - Sunday

Breakfast: Sausage and Eggs

Lunch: Passed

Snack of two tomatoes

Dinner: shrimp and lettuce with homemade Caesar dressing, turkey (deli style), tomatoes, 3 big pieces of chicken breast cooked in a butter asparagus sauce.

Techie is offline Member
    May 20 - Monday

Breakfast: Skipped, took 200mg of caffeine instead.

Lunch: whole roast pork, chicken with lettuce and Caesar dressing, 8oz of 1/3 white wine 2/3 sparkling water., Fresh made mozzarella and tomatoes.

Dinner: 4 4in pieces of pork tenderloin (don't worry I have some essential vitamins coming)

After: Walked 4km to the local pub, had 3 glasses of white wine, a glass of cognac, a glass of Spanish cognac, a glass of grappa, a glass of scotch, and a glass of red wine with a Franciscan monk who translated for me, and everyone agreed no pan o pasta = no overweight

Techie is offline Member
    May 21 - Tuesday

Breakfast: I had a bunch of hard sausage and a block of old cheese.

Lunch: 7 slices of beef (cured), cauliflower covered in cheese, 4 fried olives.

Dinner: Skipped

Techie is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    May 22 - Wednesday

Breakfast: American coffee black.

Lunch: 2 big salmon fillets, 4 slices of salami and capo.

Dinner: None

Workout consisting of 100 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, lunges, and a minute of side and horizontal plank, plus some neck bridges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast