Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here. page

adriana is offline Junior Member

New here.

Primal Fuel
    Hello, Im a 35yr old female. Mother of 5. I just started following mark's daily apple. A week ago I finished doing the hcg diet. Lost 24lbs. I still have a lot more weight I want to loose. I have a problem getting rid of stomach fat. I'm a bit scared of eating fatty food. I have not had any grains or sugar at all for two months now. What should/ shouldn't eat if I want to loose fat fast.

Karapn is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adriana View Post
    Hello, Im a 35yr old female. Mother of 5. I just started following mark's daily apple. A week ago I finished doing the hcg diet. Lost 24lbs. I still have a lot more weight I want to loose. I have a problem getting rid of stomach fat. I'm a bit scared of eating fatty food. I have not had any grains or sugar at all for two months now. What should/ shouldn't eat if I want to loose fat fast.
    Welcome. I would recommend reading The Primal Blueprint and then just jump. Best of luck.

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

Thanks. I am waiting for my books to arrive. Should be getting them any day now. Can't wait to read it.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. While you're waiting to read the book, you can make some small changes to your pantry. Start phasing out "low fat" everything...its guaranteed to be processed and full of sugar and chemicals. Replace unhealthy industrial seed oils (canola, corn, soybean, etc) with natural fats...butter, coconut oil, olive oil. Make your own salad dressing with olive oil.

Keep in mind Primal is a way of eating and a lifestyle, not a diet. People do lose weight and fat with this way of eating, but as a result of eating for optimal health, not at the expense of optimal health, like diet and weight loss programs. It sounds like your biggest hurdle will be overcoming the 'diet' mindset. Don't be on a diet
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Thanks for the advice Sandra.

englandlass is offline Member
    Just wondering how it's going - I spent all last night researching PB and reading testimonials - I've ordered the book and can't wait to get started but not really sure what I'm going to be eating yet. I've done every single diet and exercise going I'm a marketeers dream lol - going shopping tonight for my nuts and berries then hoping to go for it - good luck :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

wiliamsth is offline Junior Member
    you lost 24 lbs!!!. that'd nice. i am new to mark's apple. looking forward for such positive results

alian_peter is offline Banned
    thanks for advice

Alden is offline Junior Member
    Well,I am also newbie on this community for discussion and i welcome to the already members of this community for discussion.According to me that it has been a great source of knowledge and temptation so i wanna join to this community....

Gleb71 is offline Junior Member

New here

Im Dane and am new to the site. Im a 28 year old male and love books/audio books. I also have a great interest in voice acting so I wanted to get on to a website where I could talk and be productive.

I dont have much besides that. Im traveling soon but wanted to introduce before I left. Ive been going through some harder times with life and im hoping work through here can help me with getting an outlet going and not just sitting around. haha

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast