COY Fitness: a Trinity
This started as group journal for CiKi90, Ombat, and Yogabare, but it's very much "Come one, come all!"
We began this journal to:
- Outline our goals (fitness, body comp etc.)
- Develop workouts / exercise regimes
- Report progress, including pics (if we're brave enough)
- Give each other tips on how to exercise smarter
- And of course, motivate each other
Feel free to join in the convo, share your goals, and post your workouts!
Last edited by YogaBare; 07-09-2013 at 09:09 AM.
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."
- Ray Peat