Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: COY Fitness: a Trinity page 5

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Ombot, what city do you live in?
    Tacoma, WA. The park is called Point Defiance.

Also, I do pull ups / leg raises / climb around like a monkey on these branches:

Point D May III.jpg

I took this picture a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by ombat; 05-16-2013 at 05:54 PM.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    If they are headless I don't know what you are worried about.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    If they are headless I don't know what you are worried about.
    Haha, yea really. My avator could be some rando i stole from facebook for all you guys know.

Its pretty anonymous without a full name, face shot and state/city.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    I'm not so much nervous that someone will recognize me... I'm just not sure if the constructive criticisms, helpful information, or whatever's thrown my way will be twisted into negativity for me, mentally. I don't know how I'll react to such a thing, and if it'll be triggering for me. I wish I could suck it up and just say that I don't care, but .... I do. I can't help it!
    Ci, I know what you mean! When I posted pics in my journal I did find it quite triggering... But maybe it's one of those things that gets easier as you do it? I took shots yesterday too, and it was a positive experience actually... I look a bit better than I thought. I'm hesitating to post them, but I'll prob do it over the weekend.

Ombat's idgaf attitude inspired me actually. Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Tacoma, WA. The park is called Point Defiance.

Also, I do pull ups / leg raises / climb around like a monkey on these branches:

Point D May III.jpg

I took this picture a few weeks ago.
    Stunning!!! Wow. There's a forest near me I used to go hiking in. I might go this weekend and take pics too. Another motivating factor to get fit

Ci, Variety is good, right? lol.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 05-17-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Ombat's idgaf attitude inspired me actually. Respect!
    That's right bro. Zero fucks given.

Stunning!!! Wow. There's a forest near me I used to go hiking in. I might go this weekend and take pics too. Another motivating factor to get fit
    Nature is pretty awesome and inspiring. I would love to see pretty London forest pictures.

Its pretty anonymous without a full name, face shot and state/city.
    Oops. Guess I'll just have to kill YB and Ci now. They know too much.

Ci, you shouldn't do anything that'll make you go into a tail spin. Have you thought about PMing the photos to just Zach or whoever you want to see them?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Ci, you shouldn't do anything that'll make you go into a tail spin. Have you thought about PMing the photos to just Zach or whoever you want to see them?
    Hahaha - Zach, I bet you never thought that going on a sugar crusade on MDA would eventuate in pretty girls pm-ing you body shots! The meanders of life.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Are you kidding? It was his plan all along. All this sugar has got me pretty riled up.

Zach is offline Banned
    Are you kidding? It was his plan all along. All this sugar has got me pretty riled up.
    Hahaha! Ombat, i like your style.

Ci, dont do anything thatll stress you out.

Why do you have to turn? If you're standing in front of a camera, you should be able to set up the shot and walk into the frame. If you're holding a camera in front of a mirror, you can turn to look, hold the camera in place, turn back, and take the shot.

diene is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    That park looks amazing! There's a park about 15mins (driving) from my house that has a little obstacle course thing that's similar to what you posted. I might go there tomorrow if I can! No one ever wants to go to the park and just play. lol

Thursday, May 16

Warm-Up:
    1 mile sprint, 5:25. Pull-Ups: 2 unassisted, 1 cheated! Did a handstand, supported by the wall and did 3 baby push-ups on my hands.
    That's a fast mile!

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast