Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: COY Fitness: a Trinity page 4

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Great first day! I cant believe that park! We have nothing even close to that around here.

What does AWBE stand for? Also you put chest day instead of legs. Yea definitely go slow with the practice exercises. I dislocated my sternum from too much handstand practice.

Weird that gymnasticsbodies.com website changed and they dont have tutorials anymore.

Heres a good tutorial on Pistols. One Legged Squat (The Pistol) Bodyweight Strength Training Beast Skills I really like the deck pistols for learning the technique, allows you to go through full range of motion.

Heres a good planche progression. I believe he has good info on levers and handstands as well. Planche Progression Guide - YouTube
    I know! It's one huge benefit of living in London: there are amazing parks here. I have three parks, and three good playgrounds within a 20 min radius of my house. I'll keep taking pics: it's nice to share info with each other about our environments. Travelling without moving.

Oops, edited it back. Today was actually day 2 (my first entry is at the end of page 2). ABWE = Advanced Body Weight Exercises.

Thanks for those links! I lol-ed at the second one - another sugar supporter I used this video to get some modifications for pistol - think it's pretty good (I like it when they don't talk...!)
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    That is an AWESOME park!! I've never seen anything like it around here (but I live in an especially sh*tty area of the world so I'm not surprised). I can't even find monkey bars that are high enough for me. Wow, I would love to play in that park. I'm so jealous!

ombat is offline Senior Member
    That park is amazing! *glares at the crappy swing set at the one by my house* Hell, I'd make it a regular thing just because it looks fun!

I need advice, guys. I didn't get home til 4am last night and I'm pretty effing tired but I don't want to take today off completely. What do you think I should do? Take a nap and then light jogging/romping in the woods? Would it be a bad idea to do strength training?

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    That is an AWESOME park!! I've never seen anything like it around here (but I live in an especially sh*tty area of the world so I'm not surprised). I can't even find monkey bars that are high enough for me. Wow, I would love to play in that park. I'm so jealous!
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    That park is amazing! *glares at the crappy swing set at the one by my house* Hell, I'd make it a regular thing just because it looks fun!
    I'd like to suggest that we all take photos of the places that we exercise (you too, Serenity )! Let's face it, it's pretty boring just reading a list of numbers. Plus we'll get to see other parts of the world through each other's eyes.

I need advice, guys. I didn't get home til 4am last night and I'm pretty effing tired but I don't want to take today off completely. What do you think I should do? Take a nap and then light jogging/romping in the woods? Would it be a bad idea to do strength training?
    Why would it be a bad idea to do strength training?! What do you feel like doing?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Why would it be a bad idea to do strength training?! What do you feel like doing?
    Because it seems like too much physical stress? I feel like sleeping. But I have to finish this paper. I'll decide what I feel like doing after I sleep some more. I think what sounds best to me is going to the woods. Fresh air and all that.

Because it seems like too much physical stress? I feel like sleeping. But I have to finish this paper. I'll decide what I feel like doing after I sleep some more. I think what sounds best to me is going to the woods. Fresh air and all that.
    Then do that. I agree - going for a quick run will probably wake you up.

- Ray Peat

Great idea! Mine would look pretty lame compared to that awesome park though. Plus, you take some nice pictures. I'm so bad at taking pictures.

Hey, I'd go to the woods right now if there's one around here I can go to. One that's not infested with ticks, that is. You should be safe over there in Oregon though (safe from lyme disease, anyway). Go to the woods; it sounds fun!

Serenity, I go all the time! It's actually a large, old growth forest that they've protected and have paved trails through. Along the perimeter there are beaches, park areas, and a zoo! I took pics today. Crappy phone photos, sorry.

Poin D May.jpgPoint D May II.jpg

So I jogged a bit but was way too tired. Came home and did some push ups, leg lifts, headstands. I need to get more sleep, plus it's super hot out today.

Zach is offline Banned
    Ombot, what city do you live in?

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast