Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: COY Fitness: a Trinity page 14

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Speaking of which, I met my little brother earlier. He's looking veeeeery fetching
    Oh and that's not disturbing??

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Oh and that's not disturbing??
    *wonders if she should dignify that with a response... *

But seriously, he turned into a man over the last six months - he's really filled out, and he has a tan for the first time in his life (obviously the sign of reaching manhood). I tried to subtly bring up that I was meeting a friend of mine his age in SF and did he want to come along but he smelt a rat immediately. I need tips on this setting up thing...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

LMAO are we taking this seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    LMAO are we taking this seriously?
    Dude, I sent you pictures of my little brother that I stole off my his Facebook page. How much more serious could it be?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

You're right, it definitely doesn't get much more serious than that.

Ha, well I've got to get myself to bed, but topics to discuss at a later date include but are not limited to issues regarding:
    a. Living in different states.
    b. Perpetuating the lie.
    c. .... Yeah, that lie thing

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Hey CiKi! Do you stick with the same exercise until you finish both sets or do you alternate between them?

You're pretty strong for a small female!

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    Friday, June 14

I feel like I'm talking to myself in here! lol
    This journal is the sound of one hand clapping

Okay, I did some stuff today: walked for 4 or 5 hours around SF, also did 2 sets of split squats, 20 reps each side.

Other than that, I've done very little over the last... week? I should change the intro so that it's open to anyone to share their fitness goals etc. That way at least Ci will have someone to communicate with

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    Well, if you're not into posting on here, and its not motivating you the way youd hoped, I could just as easily start posting my exercise in my own journal again. It's not a big deal
    Oh nooo - I didn't mean it like that... it's great that you're still waving the flag for us! When I am motivated it's great to have you guys to bounce off... but when I get tired, nothing can motivate me...

The worst thing is that I've gained weight since starting this journal and taking my pics... and I have no idea how it happened It's ever since I got that food poisoning. Oh well...

I love walking, but do you ever think it makes no difference to your body?

- Ray Peat

I wish that it were - but I gained the weight before I started the progesterone / went on hols. I thought it was bloating, but it's lasted for so long now I'm thinking it must be fat... ffs

Oh, I agree that it does wonders for endorphins etc., and yeah, probably for weight loss, but in my case I need to be doing more than 2 hours a day to see an effect from it..

- Ray Peat

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Hello COY!

Thanks for the invite to post over here.

Today I was on the treadmill for an hour. It's been forever since I've done cardio for over 45 minutes. I was motivated by Driedmango after seeing her cardio log yesterday.

I did this in intervals:
    6.0 mph for 10 minutes
    5.2 for 30 minutes
    4.0 with 5% incline for 20 minutes

My performance is down. Two years ago I could run and jog for an hour with the same effort as what I did today. I'm not sure what the deal is with that. But I'm happy that my blood sugar level didn't cut my time short today. Whoop Whoop!

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast