I have been planning a carb reload day... That day.. I want to have pizza.. I found a great recipe that has no nuts it in (trying to cut back on them), but it's made from Tapioca Flour, Coconut Flour, and Arrowroot. I'm just not sure how I feel about tapioca flour... is it really "Primal". I would not eat it everyday or even every other day.. but I could be open to using it on my re load day (I stay primal, but just a higher carb day). The only thing I'm worried about is eating tapioca flour and it hurting my gut like wheat does!! **GULP**

To the point:
What do you all think about this list of kind-a-primal ingredients. Obviously, if you think all of these are bad.. I totally get that.. but I'm asking for people who have done a lot of research on these products to give a thought out answers... I think this would be helpful for a lot of people... So please.. if you just are against this, post somewhere else, please! thank you.

1. Arrowroot - The root of the arrowroot plant is ground into flour. Arrowroot flour is a bland and fine powder that becomes clear when cooked. Used mainly as a sauce thickener but used in some bread recipes Great thickening for clear sauces. Arrowroot is a herb

2. Tapioca Flour -Made from the root of the cassava plant. Ground is a light and fine white flour. Adds a chewy texture and thickening agents.

3. Green Plantain Flour (I here is stuff is awesome- obviously only if you eat bananas)

4. Amaranth Flour
Made from the seed of the Amaranth plant. The Amaranth plant is a green leafy vegetable. The seeds are rich in protein. Amaranth flour is a wheat flour alternative used in baking. Alternative names: African spinach, Chinese spinach, Indian spinach and elephant ear. Not allowed in Paleo Diet

5. Maize Flour *(I found this on a paleo website and I thought it was interesting...)
Maize flour is heavier than corn flour. Maize flour is ground from corn. Corn not allowed in Paleo Diet.

Will tapioca flour hurt my guts like wheat?