Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies, how do you deal with heels? page 3

notlupus is offline Senior Member
    I went to H&M and got some plain nude $13 flats. I'll spray them with waterproofing so they'll look decent enough for the whole ceremony and they can be thrown out after. If I'm feeling fancy I'll sew some blue beads on them to match the dress and whatever jewelry I make for myself.

For you ladies that like heels this looks very promising to me: High Heel Pain Relief - Insolia Inserts As a researcher interested in gait, it makes a lot of sense to me and helps counteract some of the worst properties of heels.

Also, thanks for the suggestions for shoes. I will be buying myself a nice, comfortable pair of heels for conferences and I'll try on as many of the suggestions here as I can.
    Last edited by notlupus; 05-15-2013 at 06:50 AM.

MattyH is offline Junior Member
    LIFESTRIDE!!!!!

I wear them all the time, when I'm not barefoot, they're great on my "slightly wide" feet and "i hate heels" ankles. online or dsw, tons of styles, prices are quite manageable, and lots of sales.

notlupus is offline Senior Member
    I tried on lifestride shoes today and it was amazing! Better fit than the Eccos and much cheaper and easier to find too. Thanks so much for the suggestion! Maybe I'll finally be able to find some going out shoes that don't make me run for a barstool.

MattyH is offline Junior Member
    So glad I could help! I have "strands" as my dressies - I see they come in champagne which might fit your color scheme. But mostly, have a great time at the wedding!

Mamame is offline Senior Member
    I was going to suggest these:
    Soft Star Shoes - Shiny Platinum Adult Ballet Flat | Soft Star Shoes

Not cheap, but if you spray them with their waterproofing spray they should not be ruined by the mud. I have a pair (different colour) and they have held up very well and of so comfy!!

Gladiators01 is offline Junior Member
    If you are looking for folding footwear in USA, then look no further than Salvatos. We provide modern and stylish folding flip-flops, folding gladiators at reasonable prices.

PinkAeryse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i commiserate on the not wearing heels issue. as a tall woman, i dont divulge often...like never.
    good luck on the shoe hunt!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123