Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mistress Testosterone ? page 2

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh I see the licking now- you mean as a means of introducing biological signals to the body besides scent. Tongue is definitely cheating though, comeon.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    So I have seen it thrown around a lot, on these forums and in other media/among friends, that a young girlfriend is good for a man's testosterone.
    Is having a young girlfriend good for testosterone, or is having high testosterone good for getting a young girlfriend? Causation vs correlation. I have heard and read that increasing testosterone increases attractiveness, this could just be an example of people seeing it the opposite way.

Where Gorbag @
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Where Gorbag @
    Off smelling his two young office assistants so he can report back.

haha Gorbag asserts that extra-marital affairs are implicitly accepted in the doctrine of marriage in his corner of the world, so he doesn't have to restrain himself to the nose (I don't think that he's married anyway)

wiltondeportes Guest
    I think the testosterone release is all mental. If you think that you're in a situation to make mating signals to a lady, your testosterone boost is like a peacock opening its feathers. This can be a real situation, or it could be an intense visualization because the mind cannot tell the difference between real experiences and imagined ones (if done right). I assume you're hoping you can achieve the latter...

well, with the assistance of her holy incense and its sacred promise in my blood, yes.

It must be "mental" though because you also get more for being socially promoted or acquiring wealth and those are just ideas in your head.

wiltondeportes Guest
    I remember one time, I had been sick for about 4 days or so with something really nasty and was lingering in bed for maybe a bit longer. I was thinking to myself , "When am I going to get my strength back?" And I went into a fit of rage, and then I realized I just got my strength back because I was so pumped up. It was all a matter of deciding to be strong, or to raise my own testosterone if you will.

well I'm not really going for fit-of-rage timeline chemical change. Looking for the long-haul alteration of my physiology.

Where my sniff bitch @? I gave this girl keys to my gym like a week ago and she hasnt been by to work out once.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast