Thread: Make me smile page

Marcie is offline Senior Member

Make me smile

Primal Fuel
    I've had a bad day and need a reason to smile. What are some things you've heard, read, or said yourself to justify the weight?

My fav:

Posted on an online buy/sell - For sale: XL ski pants, fit more like a medium.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    A line I heard (not quoted exactly) - "Oh you're just angry because I'm a full figured woman and you're all starving and shit."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    "Paleorexia" is a term that makes me smile.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

hahah Hurley! gold!

"Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

hahaha hell yes! His new albums on youtube

(I hope you like vulgarity as humor) every verse is funny to me

lol how come only I am having fun with this?

A PEANUT GIRL!!!