Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (SugarfreeLife) page 2

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Hi sugar free life, I've just read through your journal and wanted to say well done.

Some of your recipes combinations are things I wouldn't have thought of... I'm certainly going to give your halva alternative a go :-)

One suggestion I have is to maybe stop weighing yourself daily. My worry is that being a slave to the scales causes undue stress and upset when your weight moves in the wrong direction. Do you think you could weigh weekly or fortnightly instead?

Just a thought :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Ariana30 is offline Senior Member
    The eggs in your photo showing breakfast look fantastic. Your photos look like the meals I put together!

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    New floor looks nice!

How do you make that almond/egg white cookie?

I have added heavy cream to the shopping list to try your frozen strawberries and cream ice cream... Thanks for that idea!

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
    iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Pineneedles is offline Senior Member
    Hello Sugarfreelife,
    Have just had a read through your journal. You're doing great! I'm going to subscribe right now in the hope of seeing more yummy food pictures and cute kitten pictures (don't know which are better!).
    Also love L Cohen and, funny coincidence, used to have the same Sandman quote in my email sig years ago (think it's Ovid originally?)
    So I'll be reading and cheering you on.

Top quality kittens!

I fell in love with Neil Gaiman's work as a teenager although was probably more in love with Morpheus than with his creator (although clearly there are similarities...). Haven't read his new novel yet. Do you like China Mieville? I only started reading his stuff last year but some of it reminds me of Gaiman although perhaps less whimsical (for better or worse).

Sorry to hear it was a tough weekend. Hope you sleep better tonight. Looking forward to hearing how ADF goes for you. What's your plan calories-wise?

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    I had never had mascarpone cheese before reading your journal. I purchased some the other day - just to see what the fuss was about. Damn you

Hey, congratulations on the new low!
    Jealous of your peaches from your neighbour's garden (were they gifts or did you "forage"? ). If I ever have my own house with a garden will be sure to have fruit trees and bushes.

Hey if there's a food worth temporarily forgetting your diet for, in my book it would definitely be home-made ice cream! At least you'll be able to see what they put in it. When we were camping a while ago we stumbled across a farm shop selling their home made ice cream. SO good. And you could see the cows grazing the field behind the shop.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No questions asked. Welcome back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast