Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oestrogen dominance page 4

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    And carrot salad is magical doncha know?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    As magical as steak n eggz and saturated fat to boost test
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

VacillateWildly is offline Senior Member
    YB, your cortisol was high, so your estrogen could be raised from stress as well. Mine is high too and always has been, from a Mind/Body perspective meditation is a valid way of lowering it for me, than and enough sleep and sunshine...oh and that eating thing which people do around here, I keep forgetting that bit for lowering stress ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VacillateWildly View Post
    YB, your cortisol was high, so your estrogen could be raised from stress as well. Mine is high too and always has been, from a Mind/Body perspective meditation is a valid way of lowering it for me, than and enough sleep and sunshine...oh and that eating thing which people do around here, I keep forgetting that bit for lowering stress
    I definitely eat to reduce stress...

But yeah, I actually believe that stress is at the route of all illness. I think the body-mind approach is really just doing things that bring you lots of wholesome pleasure. Did you ever hear about the woman who cured her cancer through laughter therapy?

There's no magic in food, but there is magic in positive emotions.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234