Thread: ~The simple joys of life~ page

~The simple joys of life~

Primal Fuel
    As I've been on PB I've started really noticing and enjoying such simple things in life.
    Like the other day I was so thirsty so I made myself a glass of water with ice an I treated myself to a celery stick. It was the most lovely and refreshing thing ever and the celery tasted so sweet and juicy and crunchy!
    Also I now like to go to the fields and woods at the back of my road where I race around sprinting, feeling the wind breezing past, feeling my heart pump and trying my hardest to run as fast as possible then I leap over streams and muddy patches and then climb up these cool dead trees with their branches like 10ft high (it's like a mini gym!) and then I love to hike to the golf course or to the reservoir and listen to the birds in the trees and the echoes of the people's laughter on the boats in the water.
    Deffinately much more sensitive to life haha and that's just a couple of experiences I've had!

Had anyone else noticed a heightened appreciation for the simple things in life?
    I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

<3 I have conquered Bulimia, Depression and Anorexia with Paleo! <3

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Not necessarily heightened, but I do appreciate little things. A dog's kiss or the fact that he can chase the same stick for what seems an eternity. The beautiful architecture in my neighborhood. Thunderstorms. My young neighbor who is so sweet and pretty and full of hope. A perfect strawberry. A perfectly cooked burger with avocado and salsa on top. 4:am when all is quiet. Another neighbor who is so knowledgeable about food. The cat who sits on top of my car to get away from the sun.

Sadly for me, I often notice the little things that make me despise my species. But this is an upbeat thread, so I'll just leave it at that.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.