Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: q re: OT personal, embarassing matter page 5

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lol you go to AC?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

goinggrok is offline Senior Member
    BOB...we all have one!!!!

peppermint is offline Member
    Unless you are like this, I'd say that it isn't about how you look naked, so much as you've had bad luck, and I'm sure they were pretty embarrassed themselves.

fraydecat is offline Junior Member
    Eh, here's my two cents worth. It's not you, but you may be projecting your insecurities onto them; confidence is the sexiest thing about a woman or man. If you don't like your boobs, buy a really hot bra, some nice lingerie, and don't worry about taking it off during sex. Sounds like you need to find another "dating pool".

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    hmm true- major boner killer is when the girl is just all weak and uncomfortable and insecure. It has a rapey feeling to continue after getting those impressions.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    hmm true- major boner killer is when the girl is just all weak and uncomfortable and insecure. It has a rapey feeling to continue after getting those impressions.
    Great adjective! I agree.

prufock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I'm 31 and I notice little difference between now and when I was 18, at 40 does something switch off?
    No? "Affected" can mean many things, I'm not sure what operational definition they were using (I'd have to dig into the article more). It could mean "ever happens," "more than half the time," or "happens every time." I'd guess from the prevalence it's a low-occurrence definition, or I would not expect it to be that high. The age bracket is arbitrary. At 39 y.o. it might be 25%.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345