Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: q re: OT personal, embarassing matter page 3

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Find a primal dude. My wife has been much more satisfied with me since switching up my diet.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I think like an arab or russian is a safer bet. I bet a lot of NYC Primal guys are irritating hipsters.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

kenn is offline Senior Member
    It's a struggle to go in less than 5m for me, I hope that never changes
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

VacillateWildly is offline Senior Member
    It absolutely isn't you at all, certainly not from a physical perspective. Have you considered the energy you might be putting out about yourself and have perhaps attracted men who can't perform in correlation to your expectations? It's just an idea, but I look back at some of the men in my life and why I was being attracted again and again to the same thing...all because I didn't think much of myself. So I think I kept reaffirming it with choosing losers, a bit different from your story, but enough to go on?

I really don't think erectile dysfunction is from the woman not being attractive, it's from the man's thoughts about himself and his own performance anxieties and whatever other worries he has spinning around in his head.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Notice how Mark is always citing those studies with a five-person sample size?

Me either. Cuz it don't mean anything.

Techie is offline Member
    Craigslist will get the job done... Just say mature lady seeks younger man for tonight only.

Say, "Come on in, the door will be unlocked, I will be blindfolded, do what you want"

I'm sure the solve your problem.

Excuse me for my bad typos,
    Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Advice: go Italian. I've yet to meet one from ages 25 to 67 who couldn't get the job done. LOL.

(I'm of Sicilian descent, but that is still just an observation.)
    she's right. my family is originally from naples and I've been known to get the job done...
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

prufock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    Notice how Mark is always citing those studies with a five-person sample size?
    What error margin you save from higher sample size is a case of diminishing returns. The magic number I remember from stats classes is six. However this assumes that your sample is well selected and thus a good representative of the population, which is not the case in this thread.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Of course, there is the obvious response:
    Modern men have lower testosterone. The average number of times couples have sex, per week, is now ONCE. This is people who live together, who supposedly love each other to bits and who only manage ANY sexual act (so everything counts in that statistic, from the regular stuff, to a quickie, to hand-work) once a week. Maybe the men you're dating, due to a combo of low testosterone, poor diet and age, are simply not at their best?

PS: I second the Russian thing someone mentioned. Slavic Russians have naturally MUCH higher testosterone. This should balance-out any diet- or age-based erectile issues. Polish men of Balto-Slavic descent may be good too, mind. They also like fatty, offally meats sauerkraut, pickled veg and roasts, so they won't whinge about your diet. Unless they're Primal you may still have to put up with a lot of bread, though.
    Yeah, Slavs are pretty much the incarnation of awesome. Plus, we're sexy as fuck.
    Last edited by Kochin; 05-14-2013 at 05:32 AM.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

prufock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    That's 60% of the men I try to have sex with being unable to achieve or maintain an erection or unable to ejaculate via intercourse. Is that a normal rate or do I need to face the possibility that it's me?
    "Several studies have looked at the prevalence of ED. The Massachusetts Male Aging Study1 reported a prevalence of 52%. The study demonstrated that ED is increasingly prevalent with age. At age 40, approximately 40% of men are affected."
    Source
    So 60% may seem high, but it's not outside the realm of expectations, particularly if you consider sampling bias.

Self-assessment of my sexual desirability
    If you are attractive enough to get him into bed, you are attractive enough for sex. Besides, you can always turn out the lights.

The guys probably feel even worse about this than you do.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast