Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news and bad news page 2

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I'd say it's a good thing. Whenever I crave a certain food, I've always been able to self-regulate. Pork or cheese, for example. With sugar, when I'm on a carb bend, I am a bottomless pit.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    It's just difficult to keep my head straight when seemingly EVERYTHING is problematic. They say cut the carbs... not a lot of starch, not a ton of fruit... careful with nuts... consider cutting the dairy... that leaves very little to play around with when I'm not in the mood for meat.
    Eat whole foods, avoid the stuff that inflames you. If you cut everything everyone says is not good, you will have an unsustainable diet. When you eat something not considered "optimal", use sense and consider how it impacts your body. If nuts and cream leave you satisfied, makes you feel good and allows you to acheive your health goals, don;t worry about. Same with fruit, carbs, dairy etc.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    I'd say it's a good thing. Whenever I crave a certain food, I've always been able to self-regulate. Pork or cheese, for example. With sugar, when I'm on a carb bend, I am a bottomless pit.
    I find when I am not getting enough meat is when I crave cheese. I spent many years eating enormous amounts of cheese but never being satisfied.

NotJustPaleo is offline Junior Member
    Fats are fine. The best thing to do is just add an extra TBSP of coconut oil to every cooking event. It's an easy way to incorporate more fat and should keep you satisfied longer while reducing sugar cravings.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that's why you ignore 95% of the diet advice on the forum, eat your nuts and cream and be happy
    This!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12