Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeders! page 4

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    you had to reach on that one, huh?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cierra View Post
    I thought this thread was gonna be about boobs.
    I thought it was gonna be about the fetish XD

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborcat View Post
    I thought it was gonna be about the fetish XD
    Me, too.

Techie is offline Member
    Yea type in feeders in YouTube..... People who purposely eat 10k calories a day to become morbidly obese....

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i typed in feeders on youtube, saw a video by a very large bedridden man. went to another video on his channel and he had died

now i'm sad
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Today at school drop off all the teachers were standing in the parking lot handing out coffee and these big chocolate biscotti pastries to all the parents (they said it was parent appreciation day ). They were standing out in the rain doing this and I felt so bad for them, I didn't have the heart to say no. I don't even drink coffee ugh, lol. Brought it home and dumped the coffee and gave the biscotti to my 4 yr old son, who did appreciate it lol.
    Oh, dammit. Now I'm thinking about biscotti for the first time in a very long time. I think I'll eat something crunchy (Bubbies' Pickles!) when I get home - then wash it down with steak and eggs!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    This is a rough situation. Coming from a person who works in a bakery, I understand these every day challenges. There are always extras, leftovers, trimmings, etc. Our cake gal always offers me something, usually every day. I always just say "no thank you." Of course, she's pretty cool about it. She'll usually say, "Oh, man, I always forget your bread thing." There have been a few days when I've inhaled flour from dumping it into the mixer and had to sit down for awhile. One day I had to go home early because of it, but I manage ok.

Fortunately most folks at work are understanding of it. What they don't understand is why I don't eat on my breaks. "But you have to eat something!" Well... actually, I don't The person who doesn't seem to get it is my mother. Oh, take me out for pizza! Me: Are you serious right now? Mother: Yeah, you can just eat the toppings! Me: Are you serious right now?

I do not react as horribly as some of you folks, but I definitely am worse for wear if I eat something wheat/gluten. It's just better NOT to.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

AdamC29 is offline Senior Member
    Didn't expect this thread to end up so serious

Of course I say no thank you in a nice way and I have no problem with the gesture of being offered birthday cake and sometimes I eat it, this was not the issue, it was only a slight observation about some of the people that seem to enjoy watching people sabotage themselves. They do exist.
    2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    some of the people that seem to enjoy watching people sabotage themselves. They do exist.

AdamC29, as someone who used to love to bake, I didn't bring people sweets wanting to watch them ruin a diet. I wanted to share my baking talent and people really enjoyed what I made. I liked the compliments and the opportunity to have something to talk about. I never thought of it as trying to "make someone fat" or "make someone try gluten".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234