Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loss of apetite all of a sudden? page

egyption grok is offline Senior Member

Question loss of apetite all of a sudden?

Shop Now
    for the past three days i have eaten so little, first day was okey had my last meal at 2pm and the days calories were at 1500
    second day i had my first meal at 2 pm (24 hours unplanned fast) and it was only a chicken thigh
    third day (today) first meal at 1pm and it was only two eggs with a piece of pineapple

now i just cant stomach anything, nt even broth

notes: ineffecient sleep bec insomnia
    i 'think" i need to eat bec i train pretty hard and i dnt want my preformance to be affected any ideas?

Zach is offline Banned
    You are seriously going to screw yourself up longterm.

Quit dieting and worrying about fat loss while trying to be an athlete. You need calories and carbs to perform well. Just start eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You are seriously going to screw yourself up longterm.

Quit dieting and worrying about fat loss while trying to be an athlete. You need calories and carbs to perform well. Just start eating.
    dude i just stated i cant stomach anything :S

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    If the idea of any food whatsoever is completely unappealing, just drink water and wait. I would not encourage fasting on a regular basis, but that's just my feelings. If this continues for another couple of days, see a doctor. Keep a close eye on how you feel.

If the idea of any food whatsoever IS appealing, even if it's something that you don't normally eat, eat it. Personally, when I lost my appetite, I had to switch up my macros. Eating more starches helped me eat more in general. When I don't eat enough, my mood suffers, and then I don't want to eat even more. Bad cycle to get in.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    mashed potatoes.

if your mouth isn't salivating after reading that you've got issues, my friend.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    dude i just stated i cant stomach anything :S
    I am referring to your previous multiple threads on dieting and calorie restriction. Probably the reason you can eat anything is because you are messing yourself up with fasts and low calories. Your stress hormones may be on overdrive and blunting hunger.

Try not eating a piece of meat or fat, go for easy digestion like ice cream or pancakes or something appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I am referring to your previous multiple threads on dieting and calorie restriction. Probably the reason you can eat anything is because you are messing yourself up with fasts and low calories. Your stress hormones may be on overdrive and blunting hunger.

i aient restircting calories i eat 1800 cals which is enough for a 16 year old female, and fasting comes naturally if im simply nt hungry anymore , btw if u dnt like the thread simply dnt reply

Zach is offline Banned
    i aient restircting calories i eat 1800 cals which is enough for a 16 year old female, and fasting comes naturally if im simply nt hungry anymore , btw if u dnt like the thread simply dnt reply
    Just trying to help. Ketosis will blunt hunger majorly, you seriously need carbs.

chima_p is offline Senior Member
    Not a 16 year old female athlete.

Sent from my Nexus S using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    Two days ago you posted asking for advice to cure a huge appetite. Looks like you got what you wanted.

Seriously, I think you need to stop overthinking all of this. Eat clean, fresh, whole food, eat when you're hungry until you aren't, have a good balance of fats, protein and carbs and let your body do what it does best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast