Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: loss of apetite all of a sudden? page 2

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontwisst View Post
    Two days ago you posted asking for advice to cure a huge appetite. Looks like you got what you wanted.

Seriously, I think you need to stop overthinking all of this. Eat clean, fresh, whole food, eat when you're hungry until you aren't, have a good balance of fats, protein and carbs and let your body do what it does best.
    thanx lemontwisst im probably going to cut bck on the fat a bit to see if it helps my insomnia mabye make the macros 55%fat,25% protein,20% carbs, if that doesnt work ill try something else mabye up the carbs to 30% or somethin

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontwisst View Post
    Seriously, I think you need to stop overthinking all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    thanx lemontwisst im probably going to cut bck on the fat a bit to see if it helps my insomnia mabye make the macros 55%fat,25% protein,20% carbs, if that doesnt work ill try something else mabye up the carbs to 30% or somethin
    Point missed entirely.

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    so wat do u recommend , i eat everything and anything??

chima_p is offline Senior Member
    Actually now that I think about it, I remember a few years ago I tried ketosis for a bunch of months and the first couple of weeks I could only sleep for an hour or two then would wake for several hours before I fell back to sleep for another couple hours. Can't remember it affecting my appetite though.

Training as an athlete you may want to increase carbs since short burst of intense exercise require glucose for fuel. You may have had a "huge appetite" because your body gave you the que to eat so it could repair and adapt to the stress of your training.

Sent from my Nexus S using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    this lifestyle is a big change to a large proportion of people and the body will take time to adapt so give it chance. Read more and assimilate the information before implementing swift changes. Do the basics from the blueprint 101 and as you learn about what your body needs and understand more you can fine tune it. This isn't a fad quick fix it diet so don't treat it that way. You're obviously a bright girl so take advantage of all the information here but put it together. Don't get yourself angry with the senior users. like us they were beginners and they have learned . they want to help but I think in a way we all have to learn our own way. each of us are different after all .
    you have found this way of life early and have the opportunity to build yourself a brilliant, healthy life and its worth a few months of slow progression at the beginning to find your way and build this new life. I envy you really

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    For heavens sake you were just complaining about an endless appetite 2 days ago. Stop stressing over it and just eat. You're well on your way to disordered eating at this rate.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    That's not at all what I said - I thought it was pretty clear...

Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    For heavens sake you were just complaining about an endless appetite 2 days ago. Stop stressing over it and just eat. You're well on your way to disordered eating at this rate.
    Agreed.

Trust me I am only now recovering from eating disorders so don't over think it if two days ago you were extremely hungry and now you are not could just be the way your body is working but whatever you do do NOT restrict your calories too low for any more than a few days. You will start to loose lean mass not fat if that's what you are after. I am recovering from being underweight as well because of doing this myself, it's left me weak and disappointed so don't do it.
    I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

<3 I have conquered Bulimia, Depression and Anorexia with Paleo! <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12