Thread: Obtaining Vibram 5 Finger KSO page

Mav3rick is offline Senior Member

Obtaining Vibram 5 Finger KSO

Shop Now
    Where can I get a pair of the KSO's???? Not one store here has them in stock, even the website says they are out of stock. I didn't realize they were this popular. Does anyone have any tips on securing a pair for myself?

Wngdwolf is offline Junior Member

Vibram website

Hi Mav -

Me too! I'd love to try a pair. Did you see this store locator page? http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...e_locator.cfm#

- Wngdwolf
    Last edited by Wngdwolf; 05-13-2010 at 04:53 PM.

prib81 is offline Senior Member
    I bought my KSO's about a month ago at http://www.travelcountry.com/shop/vi...-kso-mens.html. I'm a men's size 42, which is also out of stock almost everywhere. Good luck, they are awesome shoes.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I got mine off the website several weeks ago. I like them. I sure hope they are durable and last, because I am wearing them daily now.

hbeck is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with it. I stalked every shop on the 'net that I could to find a pair (Men size 42) and it's been impossible

Yesterday the VFF main site had the black/black in my size in stock. You can bet I ordered them immediately!

Tip? Just keep checking.

Bisous is offline Senior Member
    I have a pair of KSOs I bought a while ago - just last night was finally able to order some classics from the website - they get new stock every month so keep checking!

Canarygirl is offline Senior Member
    I just bought a pair of women's size 41 spints, in spite of the fact that the men's KSO's were a lot more comfortable. The women's don't allow for as much freedom of movement in the toes as the men's KSO's did. (I chose the sprints because they were black). Question: if I were to order a pair of men's KSO's, would the size 41 be equivalent to women's 41? Is a 41 a 41 lengthwise that is, with a bit extra room in the width?

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member
    REI has them in stock. I went and tried a pair on just for fun. They're also a lot cheaper than anywhere else I've seen - $80!
    I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.