If you look at my previous posts you will see that I eat paleo 5-6 days a week and then cave and have an epic binging session. I binge not only because of my immense cravings for sugary sweets but also that I never feel full when eating, unless I feel like I'm goin to throw up from the food that is filling my entire stomach cavity. I went to get blood work done and everything was normal(thyroid,glucose,etc.) because I have extreme fatigue, brain fog, and the binging. So the last two options I believe are on the table are either sleep apnea causing elevated cortisol levels or a psychological disorder that I just have to cope with. I was a normal outgoing guy before this problem began and now food consumes every waking moment of my day. Like I just got home from a concert and was thinking about eating the entire time because I felt like I was starving. And my diet and calories are great and I take extra vits and mins as well so its not diet that is my problem. I just wanted to know if anyone else had any other suggestions for diagnosis before I take myself to the shrink.