Thread: Hi from UK page

HelenP is offline Junior Member

Hi from UK

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I'm Helen. I found this site via a mum's forum that I frequent and have been primal(ish) since March.

I'm a Stay At Home Mum with 2 young boys and a wonderful husband. I'm the only one eating primal but hubby does the fitness routines with me. I'm not overweight but I want to be fit and healthy so I can keep up with the boys as they get older. I struggle with having to keep grains in the house because the bread and pasta really call to me, and then the low-carb flu and cravings start all over again .

Anyway, here's to a healthy future.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    hi, i agree its harder when stuffs in the house so I make sure the food I eat is really enjoyable. i don't feel deprived that way.
    and a healthy future back at you

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    After a while you won't want to eat it (And won't want the others to either!)

HelenP is offline Junior Member
    No, I don't really want them to eat it, but the boys are in a picky stage (they are 5.5 and 3) and refuse to eat most meats, and DH still thinks carbs are important.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'll echo carb-dodger. Although I've got wheat and grains out of the house, I'm still giving my father cheese and chocolate and I'm eating neither, which can be hard. But I make sure I have really nice food and snacks for myself so it evens out. And mostly now it doesn't bother me.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html