Hi everyone! My name is Kristen. I'm a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, fitness consultant, and I'm also a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. As you can tell, I know a lot about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, but YES, sometimes personal trainers need help too! In an effort to be brief and stick to Mark's guidelines, here are my answers to his questions:

Your location: New York State

Age (If you want): 26

How Primal are you: I'd say 50% so far. I literally just started my 21 Day Total Body Transformation yesterday, so today is Day 2! I'm ready to do this!

Do you consume dairy: Not much. Occasionally I'll have cheese at a party, but the most dairy I consume comes from the little cream I use in my coffee (which is definitely SAD). I'm working to eliminate creamer completely!

Do you drink coffee or tea: Hehe, yes. Both!

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm tired of constantly giving up and never having faith in myself that I can be totally healthy and fit. It's almost like I'm telling myself that I'm not allowed to enjoy the benefits that a Primal lifestyle has to offer. Well, now I'm finally allowing myself to do this for ME and no one else.

Favorite exercise: I LOVE going to CrossFit!

Favorite Primal food: Bacon (of course!) and right now I'm on a spaghetti squash kick!

Best part about being Primal: Increased energy levels and not being a slave to food

Worst part about being Primal: Working hard at making the right decisions when living in a SAD household and also making the right decisions outside of my home! I would also say that preparation is challenging for me, so I will be working on that too! I have to MAKE the time to cook all this delicious food!

Well, that's that! I'm loving this already It's a pleasure to be a part of the Primal Blueprint!