Thread: Ready for a Primal Life! page

KristenTayyylor is offline Junior Member

Ready for a Primal Life!

Shop Now
    Hi everyone! My name is Kristen. I'm a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, fitness consultant, and I'm also a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. As you can tell, I know a lot about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, but YES, sometimes personal trainers need help too! In an effort to be brief and stick to Mark's guidelines, here are my answers to his questions:

Your location: New York State

Age (If you want): 26

How Primal are you: I'd say 50% so far. I literally just started my 21 Day Total Body Transformation yesterday, so today is Day 2! I'm ready to do this!

Do you consume dairy: Not much. Occasionally I'll have cheese at a party, but the most dairy I consume comes from the little cream I use in my coffee (which is definitely SAD). I'm working to eliminate creamer completely!

Do you drink coffee or tea: Hehe, yes. Both!

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm tired of constantly giving up and never having faith in myself that I can be totally healthy and fit. It's almost like I'm telling myself that I'm not allowed to enjoy the benefits that a Primal lifestyle has to offer. Well, now I'm finally allowing myself to do this for ME and no one else.

Favorite exercise: I LOVE going to CrossFit!

Favorite Primal food: Bacon (of course!) and right now I'm on a spaghetti squash kick!

Best part about being Primal: Increased energy levels and not being a slave to food

Worst part about being Primal: Working hard at making the right decisions when living in a SAD household and also making the right decisions outside of my home! I would also say that preparation is challenging for me, so I will be working on that too! I have to MAKE the time to cook all this delicious food!

Well, that's that! I'm loving this already It's a pleasure to be a part of the Primal Blueprint!

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forums Kristen,
    Hope you meet with success on your journey.
    Cheers!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

paleodutch is offline Senior Member
    Hi,
    Do you mean real cream or creamer in your coffee?
    Real cream is primal, creamer definitly not, read the ingredients, Al junk not a bit of dairy in it.
    Good luck starting your primal journey, for me it has improved my health and weight in an amazing way : )

KristenTayyylor is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, it's Coffeemate creamer SO bad, I know...but it's one of the few things I'm holding onto until I'm ready to eliminate it completely. I have to get some real cream!