Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Buk buying fruit in the UK (online)?

Buk buying fruit in the UK (online)?

Shop Now
    Hello,

I'm looking to bulk buy a lot of fruit every week depending on how long it lasts for in order to save a lot of money whilst still begin able to eat a high volume of raw fruit.

I've found one dealer whom sells 90 oranges for 20. This is around 70% cheaper than the supermarket (even with my 10% discount).http://www.simplesimon.co.uk/produce-fruit.html

I'm wondering if there is a well known consumer base for buying fruit in bulk online, organic would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Abel and Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by chronyx View Post
    Abel and Cole?
    Don't deliver in my area

HI, I also looked at this, but a couple of people I know who had ordered through these services found that in the long run they preferred actually choosing themselves rather then just getting what was in the box. I am lucky that there is a fruit and veg market stall really near my work 3 days a week, so I just pop over and have a chat and buy what i fancy. My advise, stay way from the supermarkets if you can, they are evil!

good luck

Go to covent garden or spitalfields fruit veg market early and do ur week shop urself !!!

London

Shop Now
    I've found a wholesaler in my town where I can get produce quite cheaply. I've bought a few cases of oranges at 11 each. That's 11 for 100 oranges! Very, very cheap.